Bobby Gilpin, Ministry Coordinator07828 firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events For Our Ministry
- Bobby speaking on Reaching out to Cult Members. Live lounge event o pen to 20s and 30s. June 2, 2013 at 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm The Baptist Tabernacle, Stockton-on-Tees (http://www.thetab.co.uk /)
- Bobby speaking on reaching Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. June 22, 2013 at 10:00 am – 3:30 pm Majestic Church, Barnoldswick, BB18 5AA. (http://www.majestic.or g.uk/)
- Where are the dead? Review of Chapter 6 of the “What does the Bible really teach” Book by John Tancock.
- What is Gods Kingdom? Review of Chapter 8 of the “What does the Bible really teach” book
- First and Last Ministries
- Awake – Magazine May 2013
- Review of What does the Bible really teach? Chapter 7 by John Tancock
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Minutes with a Witness
- Apostates have mental illness
- Awake Magazine
- Discussions with Jehovah's Witnesses
- False Prophecies
- Jehovahs Witnesses at your door
- Jesus Christ
- Jesus Resurrection
- Kingdom Ministry
- Memorial Meal
- Ministry Events
- Ministry Media
- Ministry Recommendations
- Reaching Jehovah's Witnesses
- Stories of Jehovah's Witness to Christ
- The Divine Name Jehovah
- The Holy Spirit
- The name Jehovah
- The New World Translation
- The One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand.
- The Trinity
- UK Partnerships for Christ
- Was Jesus on a Cross?
- Watchtower Magazine
- What does the Bible really teach manual
- What Does The Bible Really Teach Manual Reviews
Meet the Team
Tag Archives: Watchtower uk
Recently Tony Brown who is very active in our ministry spoke on reaching Jehovah’s Witnesses at Shipley Baptist Church. You can see this talk in video (with powerpoint slides) and audio below. This is also on our Podcast. Tony as an … Continue reading
Tony Brown who regularly writes posts for this blog was recently interviewed on The Mind Renewed Podcast. Talking about his background as a Jehovah’s Witness and reaching out to them, this is well worth a listen. This is a great … Continue reading
Once again in this chapter, the writers of this publication are painting an amazing picture of paradise on earth and putting you in the middle of it, and telling you how you can find it by reading the “bible”. I … Continue reading
It is a roller-coaster ride for anyone leaving the Watchtower. What affect does this have when your whole family are involved? Jason Wright, Jenny Wright and their children Jordan, Joel and Jasmine share their experience being in this religion the good parts and the … Continue reading
Hi all here is some commentary from Jason Thickpenny looking at the latest issue of the Watchtower published Awake magazine online.
Below is the 3 video parts to Jason Thickpenny’s story of being a Jehovah’s Witness, leaving and coming to Christ, Jason has recently become a volunteer for our Ministry UK Partnerships for Christ, (www.upfc.org.uk), and will be producing some blog … Continue reading
What led Peter Price to leave Jehovah’s Witnesses after 30 years of devoted service to God and the organisation. Part two of a remarkable interview with Doug Harris on Genesis TV. Peter despaired of preaching what he did not believe and left the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He was shunned by his family and spent 10 further years in a God-less wilderness. Finally he came to know the Lord Jesus and became a Christian church pastor.
Peter Price describes the experience of becoming a young Jehovah’s Witness. In a remarkable Genesis TV interview he recalls the pressures and lifestyle imposed upon him by the organisation for 30 years.
The Watchtower 15th May 2012 (part 1) Are you reflecting the Glory of Jehovah? The Watchtower asks the question and adds a supporting verse of Scripture. And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory … Continue reading